Our staff enjoy reaching and exceeding goals each month and our brand partners measure us as true top performers in our market place.
Colborne Garages are the genuine business choice for our customers and staff. If now is the time to make a good career choice for you, then now could be the time to join the team at Colbornes.
We are seeking outstanding people who can deliver extra-ordinary customer experience and empathise with our core values:
- Consistent Customer Satisfaction
Employer of Choice
As an employer of choice Colbornes are committed to the following:
- Recruiting great people with enthusiasm and passion, through a comprehensive selection process managed and developed by the management team and HR.
- Providing career progression, training and management development programmes
- Actively encouraging employees to develop and fulful their goals
- External, internal, and on-the-job training
- Promoting from within
- Supporting Apprenticeship programmes in Sales, Service and Business Studies
- Encouraging open door communication with no barriers
- Treating everyone equally
- Valuing everyone equally
- Recognised as an Upper Quartile Employer within the Automotive Industry
If you wish to be considered for any vacancies listed, or to be placed in our 'Talent Pool' of CV's for future career opportunities, please submit your CV to:
email@example.com, or post your application to: Lesley Watson, Camberley Audi, 507 London Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3JE. Please also include a covering letter clearly stating your career choice.